Monday, June 20, 2011

Quotable Art


This is definetly my moto. Except you know spelt Mum.


Just like bullies in school.


Scary but true. You are in controll.


I must work on this one myself.


Very true.






Source: None via Hayley on Pinterest

Heavy.

Source: None via Hayley on Pinterest

Ahah.


Something to remember when shopping.



Gotta start somewhere.

Source: google.com via Hayley on Pinterest

Thoughts=Outcome

Source: iobad.com via Hayley on Pinterest

Very limited.

Source: None via Hayley on Pinterest


Or feel the fear and do it anyway.


Another reminder to take risks.


Source: flickr.com via Hayley on Pinterest

Sound familiar?

Source: flickr.com via Hayley on Pinterest



Source: None via Hayley on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Hayley on Pinterest



Too much all at once? Hehe
Maybe i should do a quote a day, thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. you should get a tumblr blog and post all quotes and inspiring images on there :) thats what ive done recently! and its really addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have them all pinned on my pinterest, it's kinda like tumblr I think.
    http://pinterest.com/misshayley/

    ReplyDelete