Saturday, March 12, 2011

12.53am

I know that it is technically saturday but Lewis and I say it doesn't count until you wake up (ie in the event of birthdays and christmas especially), and I am lying in bed reading my blogs that get emailed to me, and the guilt of having not posted today has over come me. I have to get up in about 7hours to go to my job as a grocery store 'check out chick' (aka service cashier), so in the spirit of work, I will share that I am currently continuing my search to enter into the field of interior design and decoration. In my heart of hearts I know that it is where my passion lies, all I have to do is work up the courage and figure out how to make it happen. That is all there is for today, sorry folks, this is about as good as it's gonna get on an iPhone at 1am. Goodnight and sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. you should totally go for a job in the interior design field... youve always been soooo talented and natural at design!! (while i struggled and HATED vis com back in the day lol)

    ReplyDelete