Monday, February 14, 2011

30 days of blogging

I created a challenge for myself and please feel free to hold me to it, that i will blog every day for 30 days!



After following the success of blogs such as Young House Love, and hearing many stories from people about how you can make a living out of blogging, i have decided to give it a go, and no i am not quitting my job (unfortunately) but i am going to blog everyday for 30 days and see what happens.
I may just end up with 30 posts on my blog and that's all, but I'm going to give it a try and who knows i may get some more people following the ole' blog.

Of course my posts will remain on the topic of the pretty and homely, but also with a healthy dose of reality, this is not going to be a 'show blog', simply a blog about my adventures as a newly married woman (girl? woman? ....female), renting a house, sharing a house and trying to indulge her passion for the pretty and homely on a non existent budget.





"30 Days" image from https://secure.fastbrokers.com/demo/

No comments:

Post a Comment